Friday, March 20, 2015

Its Been Such A Long Time

Its hard to believe it has been almost 4 years since my last post. So much has happened like...













a face lift on the house













If you look a couple of post down you'll see the before

















And two new grand babies... a girl and a boy! And look he's all puckered up for Granny's Country Kisses Lol!

I looked around here and was glad to see that most of you are still here and most of all glad to know you're doing fine. Deb

9 comments:

Rue said...

Well, my old blog isn't around anymore, but I'm back ;)

The house looks great, Deb!

xo,
rue

Unknown said...

my old blog isn't around anymore

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much to giving the most beautiful travel blog tips.
Best Flight Deals | Online Flight Booking

ammarbder1 said...



شركة تنظيف بالرياض

وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
المهندس
Google

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدوادمى

Yang Kuo said...

Well, my old blog isn't around anymore, but I'm back ;)


เย็ดสาว

Công ty thiết kế biệt thự nhà đẹp Kiến An Vinh said...

nice blog

House design company, beautiful villa design in Vietnam

 You are looking for:

thiet ke biet thu hien dai

thiet ke nha dep 2018

thiet ke biet thu dep

thiet ke xay dung nha

Mạnh Mạnh said...

hi your blog is great with thank you for sharing. Here's my blog you visit:: da ga online,da my nghe dep,nha nghi ninh binh,ca cuoc bong da,daga99

مجدى said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بالخرج
افضل شركة تنظيف بالخرج
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخرج
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج

Mạnh Mạnh said...

Thank you for sharing, I am very happy to know your blog. Here are some blogs I would like to send you. Please don't delete the link, hi
dich vu ninh binh
lăng mộ đá đẹp
game bài b52 trực tuyến
game bắn cá đổi thưởng trực tuyến
làm bằng lái xe giả