This is for the person that was responsible for the prank call made to me this evening.
1. I don't play those games and I don't know of any person that I would do that to, joking or not.
2. My cell phone number is personal to me and I only give it to people that I feel are near and dear to me. I never would think that anyone of those persons would give my number out to someone for malicious purposes, joking or not.
3. I try to be fun and kind to all but, I have to draw the line somewhere. You better hope that I never find out which one of you did this, because I will be reluctant to ever trust you again.
4. If you enjoy my blog, just enjoy it. Don't think of ways to use it for meanness.
5. Now you go, have a nice dinner and be very pleased with yourself. I will not pursue this issue any further because I don't even want to know which one of you did this, but, know that I don't enjoy pranks and absolutely have no sense of humor when it comes to this kind of thing.
Coconut Macaroon Cake - It's been awhile since I've posted a recipe here on the blog and it usually is a dessert. What can I say? We love desserts around here and that seems t...
22 hours ago