Deb, Jan sent me over to you. She said you had also lost a child. My daughter committed suicide 3 months ago. I'm aching--and praising God through song, which you obviously do. Amen! He is faithful when we don't understand.
Ohhh girl give me some shouting room!!!!! I feel like I have been in church....love the song!!! That's what I'm talking about! Ohhh weee that was good! I know you are having a beautiful day with that song flowing thru your spirit!!! lol Man I am so glad I came by just now...I feel like I could testify! thanks girl!
Hi Deb! Well I'm sad to hear the sign didn't make it to your home. I will talk to my post master tomorrow and see if she can do anything as of tracking it down. If no sign of the sign by the end of the week then I will be happy to make another one for you. I don't see how the post office can lose a 47 inch long package...So sorry about that. I'll keep you posted. Have a great evening.
This picture of Rebecca Alexander is posted on my sidebar to remind me each time I blog, to say a prayer for her. Rebecca has Usher Syndrome Type 3, and has limited vision and hearing but will eventually lose both. This struck me as totally unimaginable and my heart broke reading about it. You can read more about her by clicking here. The full story is posted on the site of the beautiful ladies of, Twice As Nice. I believe that prayer changes things please join me in praying for Rebecca and others with Usher Syndrome each time you visit my blog. Deb
I was born in Birmingham Alabama, it’s home to me, I’ve spent all of my life here. As a matter of fact 98% of my family lives here. What’s good about that? There are no problems getting together for what ever the reason. I live with my husband and my youngest daughter Kandace, she’s 17. I’m a mother of four, two girls and twin boys. My husband is a father of three, all girls. Together we have nine grandchildren, six boys and three girls.
I lost my oldest daughter in 1996 by way of drunk driver, she was 20. This being the lowest point in my life, Jesus never left me nor forsake me and sent to me His comforter. ”Thank You Jesus”. Deb
11 comments:
Hi Deb
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday.
I enjoyed your lists on your previous post!
Pat
I love that song! Thanks Deb. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day. Kathi
Deb, I'm sure you treated your hubby like a king! Like everyday. :) I hope you had a great weekend! ((HUGS)) Oh, I love the song!!
Hope you had a lovely Sunday and your husband had a wonderful Father's Day!!
Deb, Jan sent me over to you. She said you had also lost a child. My daughter committed suicide 3 months ago. I'm aching--and praising God through song, which you obviously do. Amen! He is faithful when we don't understand.
I wish i could listen but my speakers arent working! Hope your having a beautiful day =)
I came back just to hear this song again. Love it. God is our TRUE Father, and He is perfect with no mistakes, and no regrets. He is our REAL Dad!
Kathi
Deb, Loved the song! Hope your husband and you enjoyed Father's Day with all your children & grandchildren!
Hugs, Rhonda ;)
Ohhh girl give me some shouting room!!!!! I feel like I have been in church....love the song!!! That's what I'm talking about! Ohhh weee that was good! I know you are having a beautiful day with that song flowing thru your spirit!!! lol Man I am so glad I came by just now...I feel like I could testify! thanks girl!
Hi Deb! I hope you and all the dads in your life had a very happy Father's Day! The pictures from your garden are gorgeous!
Hi Deb! Well I'm sad to hear the sign didn't make it to your home. I will talk to my post master tomorrow and see if she can do anything as of tracking it down. If no sign of the sign by the end of the week then I will be happy to make another one for you. I don't see how the post office can lose a 47 inch long package...So sorry about that. I'll keep you posted. Have a great evening.
Post a Comment